Join Tarron Estes Founder of Conscious Dying Institute and Special Guests
"Sacred Passage Guide Introduction" a 40 hour program for Frontline Clinicians, Caregivers,Healing Arts Professionals, Volunteers, and Families
Sacred Passage Guide Introduction is the country's leading and only end of life education program that changes end of life care by transforming caregivers.--This powerful 3.5 day program introduces clinical leaders and frontline caregivers to the Sacred Passage Guide Certification. It prepares caregivers across all settings to b
e authentically present, communicate with vulnerability, honesty, and compassion and administer palliative-based comfort care healing modalities to anyone, regardless of health status by focusing on improving care at the end of life. We include transformational, evidence-based, caring healing practices guided by the Caring Science Theory of Dr. Jean Watson andConscious Dying Principles and Practices by Tarron Estes.
Sacred Passage Guide Introduction benefits all involved in the care of life, love, family and healing. It is the preparation we need to befriend death, surrender and trust deeply in each moment, and become supportive end of life companions. We expand from expertise in clinical practices to offer comforting care people want and need most.
This program is Phase II preceding Phase III- the 5 Day Sacred Passage Guide Certification February 20-16, 2014. The introduction lays the foundation that prepares caregivers across all settings to be authentically present, communicate with vulnerability, honesty, and compassion and administer palliative based comfort care healing modalities to anyone, regardless of health status, by focusing on improving care at end of life. The education includes transformational experiential evidence based caring healing practices that are guided by Caring Science Theory and Conscious Dying Principles and Practices.
The underlying experiential teaching structure effectively brings personal healing and transformation to caring professionals so that their personal healing experience informs their care for others.
The program shifts:
- Curative care to healing care
- Physical exhaustion to vitality
- Undiscussable challenging topics into confidently supported conversations
- Unexpressed wishes to beauty-filled visions and Best Life Care plans
- Unexpressed feelings into life satisfaction and completion
Participants will be able to:
- Implement complimentary therapies in 5 domains of life: Spiritual, Emotional, Physical Place/Comfort, and Practical during and post death arrangements
- Create Caring Healing environments for patients and staff
- Create Caring Healing Relationships that nurture self and others
- Create Caring Communication and Conversational Confidence with staff, residents, patients and families regarding care choices at end of life
- Create Caring Moments and Caring Circles allowing the sharing of stories of grief, loss, miracles, mysteries and unexplainable events with family, staff and patients
- Administer Life Completion practices including forgiveness, gratitude, legacy, grief work
- Yoga students, teachers and teacher trainings (supportive coursework/in-service training)
- Caregivers, therapists, and nurses, hospice volunteers (Continuing Education Credits)
- Community Organizations, and Faith Based groups (in-service)
- Senior Community and Long Term Care leaders and staff (Continuing Education)
- Health Care Systems’ Clinicians who positively improve HCAAPS specifically nurse/patient communication, patient satisfaction, and quality of life
Cost: $595.00 (for program only-does not include lodging and food) $545.00 Earlybird Discount.
- Partial Scholarships (When Available)
- 10% Discount for early registration
- Group discounts starting @ 5/10 registrations
- Partial Scholarships (When Available)
For more information contact Tarron Estes @ 303-619-7902 or Tarron@ConsciousDyingInstitute.com
I look forward to being with you for this transformative, life changing event,