Conscious Dying Companion Immersion is a 3 day program offering transformational healing practices and inspiring dialogue, restoring the experience of dying to it's sacred place in the abundance, celebration and beauty of life.
This Life Passage Journey connects us to our collective roots. This 3 day program offers components of Sacred Passage Guide Certification preparing participants for the upcoming 5 day training at Sunrise Ranch in Loveland, Colorado November 9-14, 2013.
Practices for Dying used in this program increase empathy and facilitate healing in relationships. We renew our connection to spiritual, emotional, and physical well being by attending to conversations, dreams and fears, grief, and the forgiveness we encounter surrounding death.
Our Associates create healing environments using rich multi-media modalities that evoke trust, love, forgiveness and surrender. Intimacy, openness, confidence and trust in ourselves and each other are renewed so that we can serve patients, families and loved ones as they transition within our own health care systems and communities.
Conscious Dying Education from Tarron Estes and Caring Science Theory from Dr. Jean Watson are foundations for the work . We augment with complimentary therapies and transformational wisdom-based healing modalities. All programs incorporate intentional life completion by using “Best Life Vision Mapping”. This develops skills to actualize the care we want to give in all domains and stages of life. Through these activities, we come to understand the simple basic human needs and practices for holding, listening, openness, forgiveness and love.
Outcomes of Program:
- Shifts Curative Care to Healing Care
- Reshapes Challenging Topics into
- Confident Conversations
- Transforms Physical Exhaustion to Vitality
- Molds Unexpressed Wishes to Beauty-filled
- Visions and “Best Life Care” plans
- Recasts Unspoken Feelings into life Satisfaction and Completion
Graduates will be able to:
- Create Caring Healing environments for patients and staff
- Create Caring Healing Relationships that nurture self and others
- Create Caring Communication and Conversational Confidence with staff, residents, patients and families regarding care choices at end of life
- Create Caring Moments and Caring Circles allowing the sharing of stories of grief, loss, miracles, mysteries and unexplainable events with family, staff and patients
Please join us for this powerful life changing event!
With Blessings and Love,
Founder Conscious Dying Institute