Become a Caritas Conscious Dying Coach & Educator
Receive Two Professional Tracks in this 6 Month Certificate!
Join Dr. Jean Watson, PHD Founder and President, Watson Caring Science Institute and Tarron Estes, Founder and Director, The Conscious Dying Institute n a 6 Month End of Life Fulfillment and Transformational Journey
- Level 1: 2.5-day Onsite - Caritas Conscious Dying Coach: October 26-28, 2018 at the Denver Hilton Garden Inn. October 26, 2-9pm, includes light dinner. October 27 & 28 9am-5:30pm,
- Level 1: Virtual Practicum: October 30 2018-February 4th, 2019 "Best Three Month: End of Life Coaching and Care Planning Practicum"
- Level 2: Virtual Practicum: February 11- 15 Online Gathering and Overview of Educator Project Conscious Dying Educator Public Project; February 18-April 1, 2019 virtual project support, development and implementation.
- Level 2 Onsite: April 12-14th Location TBA Conscious Dying Educator Completion and Project Demonstration with Dr. Jean Watson and Tarron Estes
Our Master’s Path program expands the students’ capacity to offer care and healing within the Sacred Circle of Life. By entering this two-fold end of life coaching and educators Master’s Path in Caring Science Conscious Dying , students engage in new praxis of holistic end of life education.
Together we restore death to it’s sacred place in the beauty, mystery, and celebration of life, thus joining a culture of Caritas Conscious Dying Coaches and Public Educators whose caring healing presence and inner transformation awaken human consciousness.
The course is open to all clinical professionals, family caregivers, graduates of CCEP, WCSI Affiliates, and the public at large. It is appropriate for anyone wishing to increase love, care, healing and life fulfillment before, during, nearing and after death. The Master's Path is a Two Level Training that takes place over six months.
It is an end of life education, engagement, and life-fulfillment program for anyone wishing to educate the public and serve families and patients during this powerful healing portal surrounding death.
Masters Path prepares you to:
- Create Sacred Passages for Families, Patients, Communities
- Create a New Praxis of Wisdom-Based Caritas Conscious Dying Coaches and Educators who increase care and healing moments for patients and families and bring End of Life Education to the systems and public.
- Use Caring-Science-as-Sacred-Science Values and Ethics and Conscious Dying Healing Care Principles and Practices
- Restore Death to its Scared Place in the Beauty, Mystery & Celebration of life
- Awaken Human Consciousness
- Support families emotionally, spiritually, physically, intellectually, and after death
- Implement "Best Three Months: End of Llfe Coaching and Care Planning" a 5 Domains of life engagement, fulfillment, and inquiry process allowing discovery of what is most important to experience and receive if you have 3 months to live.
- Implement the 10 Caritas Processes and 10 Conscious Dying Principles
10 Caritas Process
- Practice loving kindness with self and other
- Inspire faith and hope in others
- Nurture unique individual Beliefs and Practices
- Build trusting caring healing relationships
- Authentically listen to life experience and Allow positive and negative feelings of others
- Use science and evidence based methods for creative problem solving
- Respond to all learning styles, differences, and needs
- Attend to basic human physical , spiritual and emotional needs
- Be open to mysteries and mysteries
10 Conscious Dying Principles
- Increase beauty, pleasure, and contentment.
- Provide emotional and spiritual support.
- Initiate conversations about dying process.
- Practice Self Care to reduce burnout and emotional fatigue.
- Demystify the stages of the dying process.
- Acknowledge mysteries and unexplained events.
- Learn how to be with others without pushing away or taking on intense emotions.
- Honor other’s beliefs without them threatening your own.
- Be a Steward of conscious deaths.
- Sit Vigil. No one dies alone.
Best Three Months: End of Life Coaching and Care Planning Vision Map
The "Best Three Months" is one of the most powerful end of life care and planning processes available. It goes beyond advance directives, beyond what we don't want during our dying time to focusing on how we live our lives before, during, and after death. We learn a 5 Domains of Life individual & family coaching model and group facilitation practice which focuses on identifying and implementing our most important life priorities within a 3 month to life time-frame.
This is a life-changing exploration for anyone wishing to live fully NOW Going through "Best Three Months" establishes a strong foundation in integrating the 10 Caritas Processes from Dr. Watson and 10 Conscious Dying Principles from Tarron Estes so that students integrate all they have learned in this course to increase the number of people in all settings to receive the care they want and need at end of life.
Our Caritas Conscious Dying Coaches and Educators learn the "Best Three Months Coaching" model preparing them to listen deeply to and implement the things people hold most precious in their minds and hearts.
The "Best Three Months" is one of the most powerful end of life care and planning processes available. It goes beyond advance directives, beyond what we don't want during our dying time to focusing on how we live our lives before, during, and after death. We learn a 5 Domains of Life individual & family coaching model and group facilitation practice which focuses on identifying and implementing our most important life priorities within a 3 month to life time-frame. This is a life-changing exploration for anyone wishing to live fully NOW
For more information click here http://www.consciousdyinginstitute.com/caringscienceconsciousdying/
or contact 303-440-8018 email@example.com