Caring Science Programs
Caring Science Conscious Dying Education and Care: evolving human consciousness through Transforming End of Life Care
Leaders in Transformational Care is an experiential program introducing a new model of care reaching beyond hospice and palliative care. It outlines and defines Conscious Dying Care and it's application and benefits in clinical practice and in education for clinical professionals.
comforting care healing modalities to frontline clinicians who work in hospitals, home care, and long term care settings. This introduction invites leaders from health care systems to discover the value of this life changing work as a way to understand it’s benefits in their systems.
The comforting care healing modalities taught in the program enable caregivers to offer palliative comfort care therapies which reinforce the desires and wishes expressed in advanced directives for critical illness and end of life. They support advanced planning and they may increase hospice and palliative team referrals in hospital, home care, and long term care settings.
The day long event offers CEU’s and will:
- Allow participants to develop their own end of life desires and wishes through a transformative experiential process
- Increase empathy for others
- Increase self awareness and self care
- Identify and understand what sacred passage guidance means to them
- Learn, experience and offer 2-3 comfort care healing modalities