- Contact: 407-797-6619
- Service area: Boulder/surrounding areas
"The principle thing in this world is to keep the soul aloft." ~ Gustave Flaubert
As a Death Doula, a licensed Occupational Therapist (OTR/L), and an active hospice volunteer, Misa has an ever evolving passion to offer her grounded presence, compassionate comfort, and gentle support to those approaching their end of of life. With over 12 years of experience as an OT, Misa finds significance in helping the dying find meaning and quality of life as they transition. She is also driven to educate and support the community in promoting and initiating conversations on grief, loss, death and dying.
- Support, comfort, guidance, conversation and presence before, during and after death for individuals and their family/caregivers.
- Ceremony and Ritual services for transition, release and honoring Rites of Passage
- Comfort Touch acupressure, Chakra clearing and decoupling
- End of Life Occupational Therapy services including assessing, modifying and educating on environmental safety (including home modifications, fall prevention, transfers), ADL and equipment needs, and meaningful activities to preserve or improve physical, psychosocial, emotional, and spiritual quality of life.
- Life Reviews
- Best 3 Months of Life Mapping
- Grief Circles
- Sacred dance as ceremony, release, physical and emotional processing