- Completion of Student Application prior to registering & attending the program(s).
- Attendance at prerequisite Sacred Passage Guidance Certificate Program(s).
- Commitment to fully engage in all learning activities, group/individual/partner exercises; conference calls, webinars, social networking and to work with Faculty mentor/guides(s) in exploring concepts, ideas, personal growth and coaching experiences as assigned. These may include, and are not limited to: personal reflective journaling consistently throughout Program on experiences that increase understanding and application of the Caring Theory/Caring Science.
- Completion of all written assignments, as well as working toward personal growth through reflective practice/journaling and increased care of self. This may include an approved Sacred Passage Guide Project within a practice setting or a self-care project if applicable. Depending upon the program, there may also be reading assignments, movies & videos, group activities and other assignments. Assignment details will be provided as needed.
- Complete and submit all program evaluations.
Sacred Passage Guide Certification is the preparation we need to befriend life and death, surrender and trust deeply in each moment, and become supportive end of life companions. We expand from expertise in clinical practices to offer comforting care people want and need most.