Sacred Passage Guidance III - Certificate Training
40 hour CEU End Of Life Coach Training for Frontline Clinicians,
Caregivers, Healing Arts Professionals,
Volunteers, and Families
Boulder, Colorado February 20-24th, 2014
Register Now for Scholarship and Specials
Sacred Passage Guide Certification ™ benefits all involved in the care of life, love, family and healing. It is the preparation we need to befriend death, surrender and trust deeply in each moment, and become supportive end of life companions. We expand from expertise in clinical practices to offer comforting care people want and need most.
Sacred Passage Guide Certification Details:
40 hour CEU End of Life Coach Training for Frontline Clinicians, Caregivers, Healing Arts Professionals, Volunteers, and Families
- Cost: $1200.00 (for program only-does not include lodging and food)
- 2 Partial Work Study Scholarships available
- 10% Discount for early registration before 2/10/14
- Group discounts starting @ 5/10 registrations
This 40 hour Training prepares caregivers across all settings to be authentically present, communicate with vulnerability, honesty, and compassion and administer palliative based comfort care healing modalities to anyone, regardless of health status, by focusing on improving care at end of life. Sacred Passage Guide Certification’s education includes transformational experiential evidence based caring healing practices that are guided by Caring Science Theory and Conscious Dying Principles and Practices.
The underlying experiential teaching structure effectively brings personal healing and transformation to caring professionals so that their personal healing experience informs their care for others.
During the 4 day program, caregivers discover their true desires for living and dying, develop “Best of Life” visions and care plans in 5 Domains of Life, and learn to give caring healing modalities to all involved at end of life.
The program shifts:
- Curative care to healing care
- Physical exhaustion to vitality
- Undiscussable challenging topics into confidently supported conversations
- Unexpressed wishes to beauty-filled visions and Best Life Care plans
- Unexpressed feelings into life satisfaction and completion
- Supportive coursework for yoga students, teachers and teacher trainings
- Continuing education for caregivers, therapists, and nurses, hospice volunteers
- Community service Training Organizations, and Faith Based groups
- Senior Community and Long Term Care leaders and staff
- Health Care Systems’ Clinicians who positively improve Hcaaps specifically nurse/patient communication, patient satisfaction, and quality of life
Certification Guidelines and pre-requisites:
Everyone is welcome to attend Phases 1, 2, or 3, as well as the Intro, without prior
attendance in any other phase.
To reach Certification in Sacred Passage Guidance™, you must complete phases 1 or 2.
To expand and teach this incredible work, you are invited to join our Teacher Training
(Phase 4). Sacred Passage Guidance™ Teacher Training includes completion of the
following within a 12 month period:
Introduction to Conscious Dying Education
Phase 1 - Conscious Dying Immersion
Phase 2 - Introduction to Sacred Passage Guidance™
Phase 3 - Sacred Passage Guidance™ Certificate Training
Phase 4 - Sacred Passage Guidance™ Teacher Training
• 6 virtual Conscious Dying Coaching Sessions
• Conscious Dying Presentation/Publication Project
• Attendance at two programs, either P1, P2, or P3
as an Assistant Trainer