Sacred Passage Guide Assistant Training prepares service leaders to learn the basic components of Conscious Dying Education. By participating in the 3 day Companion Immersion you will learn the hands on skills needed to assist participants during the Sacred Passage Guide Certification Training November 9-14th in Loveland Colorado or in other locations TBA.
In the 3 day program, you will be guided to work with a powerful and effective personal transformational process, preparing you to guide others using experiential learning tools and to care for those you love and serve at end of life.
The Assistant Training runs concurrently with the 3 day program, "Conscious Dying Companion Immersion"™ . It offers a Life Passage Journey connecting us to our collective roots. This deep, compassionate practice creates emotional congruence and completion in all relationships - past, present or future. Assisted by live music, deep releasing restorative postures, vision mapping, forgiveness and “practices for death”, we unify our spirit, soul and body and heal our profound sense of separation and isolation.
In this immersion we explore our dreams, hopes and fears surrounding death. This dialogue restores trust in ourselves and each other, creates intimacy, openness and increases our capacity to be supportive companions at end of life within our own communities. We honor the inevitability of our mortality and attend to the simple basic human intimate needs for holding, listening, openness, forgiveness and love.
Conscious Dying Education offers transformational healing practices and inspiring dialogue, restoring the experience of dying to its sacred place in the abundance, celebration and beauty of life.
Requirements for being an assistant Trainer:
- Completion of a Introductory Day or 3 day Conscious Dying Companion Immersion
- Have an active healing practice as one of the following:
- Frontline or leadership role in clinical practice
- C.N.A. home or hospice caregiver
- Non-medical caregiver/volunteer/healing artist With mature spiritual and transformational expertise
Assistant Teacher Trainers will receive
- Hands on experience with those learning to be end of life companions
- Sacred Passage Guide Certification (upon completion of requirements in exchange for assisting at a 5 day event)
- Transformational Coaching and Group Facilitation
- All benefits of the 3 Day Companion Immersion Program
- Program limited to 10 Assistants. We will accept 2-3 scholarship students
In exchange for:
- Onsite administrative duties prior and during the event
- Technical support involving social media, graphics and multimedia expertise
For more information please contact Tarron @ 303-619-7902 or Tarron@ConsciousDyingInstitute.com